A: It is simple...
1. Select your furniture
2. Sign a Rental Application or check the Terms & Conditions Agreement box if you are ordering online.
3. Provide Minimal Credit Information (Copy of Picture ID and Credit Card)
Q:How long does it take to get delivery of furnishings?
A: : Next day service is available by contacting Customer Care by 11:00am the day prior to the requested delivery. All paperwork and payment must be received by noon in order to be eligible for next day service.
Q: What kind of commitment do I need to make?
A: A day, a week, a month or a year. We rent for whatever period you require. Rental rates vary with lease length and we provide significant discounts for longer term (6 months and greater) leases.
Q: How does your Low Price Guarantee work?
A: Provide us with a written quote or advertisement from one of our competitors and we will match that price. Terms and Conditions of this program are as follows:
1. Furniture must be of equal or similar style and quality, with final determination at Fashion Furniture Rentalís discretion.
2. Applies only to leases with 6-month lease terms and longer. Does not apply to shorter leases.
3. Quote of competitor must be from a credible furniture rental vendor and be no older than 60 days.
4. Does not apply to competitorís typographical errors.
5. Guarantee valid for up to 30 days after Fashion Furniture Rental lease agreement installation.
Q: Do I get charged for damage to the furniture?
A: While our Customer Protection Program (CPP) covers most damage to your rental furnishings...
Q: What is your service area?
A: We deliver in certain cities in the following counties: Santa Clara, San Francisco, Alameda and San Mateo. Northern California Cities outside of our normal delivery area require an additional transportation fee. Call our Customer Care Department at 800-235-9030 for more details.
Q: How do I notify you to return the furniture?
A: You are required to give us a 15 day notice to return the furniture. Notice may be given via fax, or in writing.